If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right. Switch to Accessible Site


You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Close [x]

Breed Specific Counseling

Links for Breed Specific Information




International Health Certificates for Travel

Links for Information on Travelling With Pets

In order to travel to the US from Canada & back again, the only thing you need is proof that your pet's rabies vaccine has not expired.

Click HERE to jump to our page with PRODUCTS WE LOVE for traveling.

Go to top of page